Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruto GetLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.)   Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Name: Tasuno Senju

Background: (To be added after testing so to be accurate to rank)

Appearance: Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.) OC__voodoo_ninja_by_NinjaticWith a black Leaf Village headband on his forehead.

He also has the Sharkskin sword linked to his back by his chakra connecting to the chakra in the sword.

Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.) KISAME2-fixed

Personality: Tasuno prefers training over pleasures, even if he still holds each of them high. Tasuno stands solely for A ninja's pride. When hes not doing missions or fighting, he can be quite playful.

Specialization: Ninjutsu

Majour:Bojutsu

Minor: medical ninjutsu

-Chakra Style: Water, Earth, Wind. (Advanced nature: Wood. )

Village of Allegiance: Hidden Leaf

Clan: Senju

Last edited by Tasuno on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
(Mizukage)Mangetsu
Admin
(Mizukage)Mangetsu

Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.)   Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:06 am

Approved my friend
Back to top Go down
https://narutorppr.rpg-board.net

Senju Tasuno (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Creation-
Jump to: