Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruto GetLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haku's Ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:39 am

Stealthily sneaking up on an unwary Haku who is getting some water and practicing techniques for his next mission with Zabuza.

Chakra left :7000
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Haku looks around nonchalantly before continuing his practice, shrugging it off and still remaining sort of unwary.

Chakra Left : 500

Last edited by Haku on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:32 pm

I sneak my sand under Haku's feet, and unwary of this I catch him off-guard and imprison him in my Sand Coffin. I do not try to suffocate the target since i have to retrieve him and take him back for interrogation.

Chakra Left : 6975
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Haku use his Shattering Ice Spears to puncture through the coffin and break free from it, causing him to fall to the ground. He then activates his Hidden Mist Technique jutsu with one Tiger hand seal, covering the area in foggy mist.

Chakra Left : 450
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:20 pm

I quickly bounce away from target and use my sand to crash the surrounding minerals to make and form the Shukaku Shield Protecting myself from harm, and any further damage as I heal myself and build up chakra for my next move.

Chakra Left: 6910
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:31 pm

I build up chakra and emit it from my hands to prepare the Blade of Wind through its jutsu. An invisible wind weapon materializes in my hand. I wait in the mist for the right moment to strike. I charge from the mist and take a strike at the shield in a gust of wind.

Chakra Left: 415
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:43 pm

I see you coming at full force using my sand sensory, and quickly transform the Shukaku shield into the Shukaku spear, and Strike at you at full force with extreme speed.

Chakra Left: 6855
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 pm

I come into contact with Gaara, but his extreme speed and Shukaku spear overpowers me and I am struck and knocked backwards. I recover and form the Blade of Wind into the Blade of Wind Barrage. With chakra energy forming on my hands,
I rush at him for another assault, attacking with multiple punches which ends in an uppercut with a gust of wind.

Chakra Left: 375
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 pm

I recover in mid air and counter whilst still in the air using Sand Drizzle, and i land on the ground performing the technique shield of sand by releasing all the sand in my gourd which will protect me no matter what from hits, I also perform the technique Armour of Sand which makes a sand Armour around my body in case someone is able to get past my shield of sand, I also make another sand drizzle whilst doing this which acts as my first line of defense as it shoots Strong shots of sand at my opponent at lightning fast speeds.

Chakra Left: 6760
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 pm

I am unable to counter the first Sandle Drizzle and take damage from it. I use this time while he shields and armours up to jump back and activate my Ice Dome jutsu to quickly create an ice dome around me, which guards the Second Sand Drizzle. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many explosive tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

Chakra Left: 300
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:36 pm

I get really exhausted form keeping shields up and i am running low on energy, so i end up falling asleep and the feigning sleep technique/transformation kicks in and I destroy and obliterate everything on the lake ending this battle as I fall to the floor after having the shukaku suspended back in me from being woken up by kankuro, and we take your dead body to the sand village for examination.

Chakra Level: 5960

Congratulations you made the Anbu, however you also have the choice for the rank of one of the kage! Your destiny is up to you for this decision is yours to make.
Back to top Go down
(Hoshikage)Haku
Admin
(Hoshikage)Haku

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Thanks! I will choose the Kage and be the Hoshikage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haku's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku's Ranking   Haku's Ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haku's Ranking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lake-
Jump to: