Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Hi there! I am the current administrator of this website (Kazekage)Gaara , and I would like to say welcome to our Naruto Role Playing Website!

If you aren't a member then please sign up, and if you will please have an idea of what your roleplaying chatacter will be like and what the person's name will be so that you may set that as your profile name!

If you are a returning user please log in, and if you do not remember your password please contact me through email @ fireemblemmaster88@gmail.com!

Thank You for choosing us for your Role Playing needs! Hope you enjoy our site!

Sincerely ~ (Kazekage)Gaara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaruto GetLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaara's Infiltration mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

Gaara's Infiltration mission Empty
PostSubject: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Gaara is continuing his objective of infiltrating the Hidden Leaf Village to obtain secret info protected by the Anbu Black Ops of the layout of Konhogakure. He defeated many Anbu when mysteriously this chunin shows up out of no where and challenges Gaara to a fight.

Chakra Left : 9999

Back to top Go down
Sharun

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:17 pm

I do not give mercy to scum like you.
Sharun puts his hands together, a dark streaches across the ground, connecting with Gaara's shadow.
Shadow possession success..

Chakara remaining: 1700
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:33 pm

" What's this puny little shadow going to do to me? This pathetic Jutsu cannot hold me!" Gaara Breaks from the Hold of Shadow Possession, and then uses Sand Coffin " You shall die where you stand! You were a fool to mess with me! Let alone the fact that you're a puny Chunin! NOW DIE!" He then uses the almighty Sand Burial as a follow up! " I think that should do it. Now on to finishing the mission"

Chakra : 9500
Back to top Go down
Sharun

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:42 pm

An echo is heard through the sand coffin, "Sand? You have to be kidding, this can not hold me. Leaping Shadow Beast!" Sharun creates a beast from the inside of the coffin, destroying it, and clearing a path out of the sand burial, and then Sharun uses the Shadow Launch to escape, then quickly reacting with a Shadow fist to the face.

Chakara remaining: 1125
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:48 pm

"Clever but you still can't beat me!" My sand Jumps in front of me to block the Shadow Fist, and then I follow up using Shukaku Spear! " Now meet one of my ultimate weapons! The invincible Shukaku Spear capable of penetrating anything including your little shadows!" I then jump with my quick speed into the next room grab the plans and jump out the window " Haha Just try and catch up! " I then use Desert Suspension to Levitate and Fly away at a quick speed.

Chakara: 9420
Back to top Go down
Sharun

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Sharun pulls the spear out if him, and uses the Shadow Stitching to seal the wound shut. "This brings a new meaning to "shadow stitching"", then run to the window, and Shadow Launches after the Kazekage, sneaking behind him undetected, and sends another Launching Shadow Beast from under Gaara, destroying both of his legs. "Try to run now, coward."
Back to top Go down
(Kazekage)Gaara
Admin
(Kazekage)Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:03 pm

" Haha You destroyed my Decoy Sand Substitute! Now Die! " Gaara thrusts the Shukaku Spear Through Sharun's chest and then uses the Sand Drizzle Technique to Finish him off by driving 50 Needles of Sand that are harder than Steel and Iron into every vital point and chakara point in the body. " Poor Shinobi, Died at a young age, and your Ninja Career just started. It's a shame that you fell so early. Have a pleasant afterlife! " Gaara reaches his Village and hands the plans to 98 of the Best Anbu in the village to protect it. He sits at his Desk contemplating on what the next move shall be for the infiltration and destruction of the leaf village. " *Sigh* What now we've got the plans to the largest and most successful ninja village ever and yet I can't help but feel sorry for that guy I fought back there. Oh well he should have never gone to challenge me anyways. Stupid Chunin! "
Back to top Go down
Sharun

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Sharun, barely holding on to life, lets out a scream that is heard by non-other than his cousin, Shikimaru. Sharun tells Shikimaru of the invasion plans and stolon documents and tells his cousin to inform the Hokoge imeadiatly. The Leaf prepairs for the attack, and Sharun lives thanks to the medical support of the Hokage, Tsunade.

*TO BE CONINUED* (apparently)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Infiltration mission   Gaara's Infiltration mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaara's Infiltration mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: